Here are the rules:
Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions. They must be real places, names, things ... nothing made up!
If you can't think of anything, skip it.
You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
So here goes:
We, the Barkalots are Jake and Just Harry, so we shall attack the "J's" And we glimpsed Jackson's answers, so we'll have to go out of our way to find new responses. We're a four "J" family, so there's no recourse!!
1. Famous Singer: Janis Joplin (I, Jake, was bon in Joplin, Missouri)
2. Four letter word: Jack!!! (That's what Mom screams when she gets in trouble!!)
3. Street: Juniper Street (A narrow street in downtown Philadelphia that Mom remembers)
4. Colour: Jatropha (We couldn't find one single color with a J so we substituted a beautiful plant with red flowers. )
5. Gifts/Presents: Jewelry (for Mom).
6. Vehicle: Jaguar (We were looking for a new car for Mom, and she couldn't decide between the Jaguar and the Masarati!!! Hah, more like a Honda in her future...)
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Anything at the Jake's Dog House stores.
8. Boy Name: Jack (The rules say nothing about using Dogdad's name)
9. Girl Name: Joan (Ditto for Mom!!)
10. Movie Title: Joy Luck Club (Mom loves Amy Tan)
11. Drink: Jack and Coke.
12. Occupation: Journalist
13. Celebrity: Jack Nicholson
14. Magazine: Jack and Jill
15. U.S. City: Jacksonville, Florida
16. Pro Sports: Judo (Kind of like humping???)
17. Fruit: Jackfruit (Is there a theme here?)
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: We, Jake and JH, took too long to do our business!!
19. Something You Throw Away: Juice carton
20. Things You Shout: DAWGS!!!! Quiet!!! (Mom again)
21. Cartoon Character: With apologies to Mike Peters, we love Jrimmy (For those who don't read our comics, that's Mother Goose and Grimm)
So, J's can be pretty hard to find, and this sounds more like Mom than we wires. No Peanut Butter (color, it is a color, isn't it??), if my name was Petey; no Bark (magazine) or Baseball (pro sport) or Books and Bones (gifts/presents) if my name was Benjy; no Old chewed up paper (what we throw away) if my name was Ollie; no Sleeping in (reason for being late for work) or Squeaky toys (things in a shop) , or Snoopy (cartoon character) if my name was Stripe. But it is what it is.
Jake (and Just Harry)
I cheated and used "Jar of peanut butter" as a gift. The perfect gift for anydog! I just couldn't think of a fruit beginning with J until Amber-Mae reminded me of Jack fruit. Good work! J x
I loved it!
Its a toughy game... & glutton for punishment me has played it twice, since I jumped the gun re being tagged by Jackson...
You guys did a gweat job...I like the Jack theme,heheh
Having a "Jack" theme was a good idea. What's with the yelling of "DAWGS?" Is that your mama talking, ahem, I mean, shouting!!!???
I still have yet to do mine on this game. You have inspired me!
That was great. It's hard coming up with all that stuff starting with "J". If we go to the next letter I'm in trouble.
That's very inventive - good thing you didn't do two lots of Js though - one for Jake and one for Just - that would have been taxing.
"J" is a tough one and you guys did an awesome job!
Love ya lots,
How about Shoeless Joe Jackson, the guy who got kicked out during the Black Sox Scandle (1918). We know you Mom and Dad love baseball. They probably watched Field of Dreams and Eight Men Out. Dad's a baseball nut too. We think a Jack Russel Terrorist must have stole Joe's Shoes.
Post a Comment