Angel Jake at the RBC (Rainbow Broadcasting Corporation)

Angel Jake at the RBC (Rainbow Broadcasting Corporation)

Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Sad Tale of Birthday Toys for the Boy(z)!

HOW IT WAS ON JANUARY 1, 2013 (AND HOW IT'S ALWAYS BEEN SINCE THAT FATEFUL DAY IN SEPTEMBER 2005)!
Hey Just Harry, I bet mom and dad got us new toys for my birthday!!!.
 What a cool Christmas Goose! It makes goosey honking sounds!!! Listen!


Gee, you;'re right, Jake. I think I'll just try it...

 Wow, goosey honking sounds....

 I like this!
  
I really like this.I think I'll keep it.

But what's that over there? It's a long-armed monkey!

You're right, Jake. A long-armed monkey!


It doesn't make goosey honking sounds, but it tastes good and it squeaks!!!


I like it, I really like it!!! I think I'll just keep it.


Oh well, there's always next year. Sigh.

 

9 comments:

WFT Nobby said...

Too bad Jake. Do they run assertiveness training school for dogs with pushy siblings....?
Happy New Year!
Bertie.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Believe me, I know the feeling. Happy Birthday kid
Benny (& Lily)

The Black and Tans. said...

There is one amongst us who is like this too. Won't say who... but the clue is male Welsh Terrior!

Molly, Taffy, Monty and Winnie

Angus said...

Jake - Maybe for your birthday ?

Molly the Airedale said...

hummmmmmm - I have a selfish sissy who thinks that all things belong to her too.

Love ya lots,
Mitch

George The Lad said...

That's just like that in our house.
Happy New Year to you and your family
and a Happy belated Birthday Wishes to you Jake
George xxx

Gus said...

Happens at our house too!

Gus

George The Lad said...

Thanks for popping by. In door outdoor its all the same. I see you are on indoor steps on your profile photo,great photo.
Have a good week
See Yea George xxx

Cowspotdog said...

Tell me about it - I have two younger dweebs and they are always stealing everything!