Angel Jake at the RBC (Rainbow Broadcasting Corporation)

Angel Jake at the RBC (Rainbow Broadcasting Corporation)

Friday, May 23, 2008

Japanese Name Game

Our buddies the Key West Collies -- Essex and Deacon -- , who live not far from us in Key West (of course, that's why they're called the Key West Collies, he, he, he) tagged us with the Japanese name game. Our human sister loves everything Japanese, so we decided to play.

This is how is the Japanese name game works. Use the following key to convert the letters of your name to sounds in Japanese: A - ka, B - tu, C - mi, D -te, E - ku, F - lu, G - ji, H - ri, I - ki, J - zu, K - me, L - ta, M - rin, N - to, O - mo, P - no, Q - ke, R - shi, S - ari, T - chi, U - do, V - ru, W - mei, X - na, Y - fu, Z - zi.

J = zu
A = ka
K = me
E = ku

E = ku
L = ta
I = ki
J = zu
A = ka
H = ri

Zukameku Kutakizukari

WOW!!!

And

J = zu
U = do
S = ari
T = chi

H = ri
A = ka
R = ari
R = ari
Y = fu

Zudoarichi Rikaariarifu

We can just hear Mom calling us for dinner; Zukameku!!! Zudoarichi!!! Dinner!!!

We think lots of our pals have already been tagged; so if this intrigues you, have a go at it.

ZUKAMEKU AND ZUDOARICHI

11 comments:

Eric said...

ZUKAMEKU AND ZUDOARICHI, it's Kushikimi here! That's a cool game isn't it. My friend Ume showed me how to write my new name in Japanese too! Boy am I wagging bout that.And at you two boyz too!
Eric

Patience-please said...

Well, at least you're still the Barkalot BoyZZ! (Get it? BoyZZ for Zukameku and Zudoarichi??? Aren't we too clever?)

wags from the whippets

Faya said...

The time is takes to your mom to call you for dinner, you will have finish your bowls....
Have a nice week-end !
Kisses, Lukafuka

Simba and Jazzi said...

I think by the time your Mummy had finished calling your names you would have eaten your dinner lol.

Simba x

Molly the Airedale said...

What a mouthful! With all of those syllables, we're sure you won't miss dinner! hehehehe

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Joe Stains said...

wow, that is a mouthful and a half!!! I think I will stick with Joey :)

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends!
Your japanese names sound very interesting!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Asta said...

Hi Zukameku and zudoarichi, heheheh this is Ka ari chi ka

This is fun

Thank you an youw Mom fow youw kind wowds fow auntie Kawen..all of us helped hew I think..she love doggies and all the love she got
hope you'we having a gweat weekend
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Noah the Airedale said...

Crikey by the time you two get called for dinner with those names, it would be breakfast time hee hee.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Pippa said...

I have been tagged for this but my name sounds so silly. I suppose I will have to post it though.

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

Zukameku and Zudoarichi,

We are glad you enjoyed that one. You sure have long names though. Hope you have a great memorial day weekend.

Dog Speed,

Kuari Arikuna and Tekuka Mimoto
(Essex and Deacon)