Angel Jake at the RBC (Rainbow Broadcasting Corporation)

Angel Jake at the RBC (Rainbow Broadcasting Corporation)

Thursday, May 7, 2009

"Minnie-Moo's Challenge": We couldn't resist!!!

Who cares if they won't take me to New York? I can drown my sorrows in a cup of wine, and another cup, and another cup, and a hiccup. (I'd offer you a grape, but they're not good for dogs.)

Jake the Barkus Boy


And I will tell our sad story in a play -- The Dogs of Plantation-- that people will be barking about for centuries!! (All that pencil chewing finally paid off.)

Just Harry, the Beard of Stratford on Avon!!


Thanks Minni-Moo!!! http://theminnieblog.blogspot.com/

16 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

BOLOLOLOL - woo two are too funny!

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Minnie-Moo (Rescue Lab) said...

Excellent! Thanks for taking part in my challenge :)

M-M
x

Eric said...

Heheheee!!Can't wait to see that play. Reserve me a couple of seats boyz!!

Wiry wags, Eric xxxx

Dexter said...

What perfect choices for your faces.

Slobbers,
Mango

Nibbles Treats said...

Looking good!

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Asta said...

Jake and Just Harry
I love The Beawd of Stwatfowd and Barkus Boy.
Fantastic!!
I chose a somewhat out of chawactew of a little bit scawy giwl
what fun
smoochie kisses
ASTA

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

As somepup with a mom that has a SERIOUS AGJ problem, I am SOOOO laughing!

So, all's well that ends well, eh!?!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

the magic sleigh said...

We will be waiting for the play with panting breath! BOL on the pictures! me I prefer a little Jack and coke to wine, but to each his own...
-Kira The BeaWootiful

Lorenza said...

Good job!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

TwoSpecialWires said...

Very proper, the two of you appear to be. Can you stay in character that way? It'll be fun to see. Somehow I don't think your characters barkalots. You're gonna have to behave!

Looking forward to the Dogs of Plantation. Save us some seats.

Jake and Fergi

Anonymous said...

Very cute! We did the challenge, too. It was fun!

See ya!
Joey and Zeke

Simba and Jazzi said...

You both look very regal.

Have a great weekend.

Simba and Jazzi xxx

Joe Stains said...

omdog, pass the bottle! you guys look great in those pictures lol

Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, JH has us in stitches!
What fun!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Martha said...

We loved your pics!! Very cool - two very handsome dudes!!!
love
Martha & Bailey xx

Moose said...

Nice! Very dignified boyz!