Angel Jake at the RBC (Rainbow Broadcasting Corporation)

Angel Jake at the RBC (Rainbow Broadcasting Corporation)

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Thinking about Beau

Just Harry and I have been thinking a lot about Beau and his family. We watched the You-Tube video with its poignant images and have visited Hammer's blog several times to read about Beau again and again. If thinking alone could make a difference in this world, then Beau would be safely at home with those who love him because we all feel such sadness at the idea of his being separated from them all this time.

Sitting here in South Florida, so far from his home in Australia, we're not sure that we'll be the ones to find him -- but since we care so much, we've added the Operation Bring Beau Home campaign logo to our blog and will be attentive to any signs that he might have been brought to this continent. You never know!!

We're with you in spirit, pals!!

Jake



l

8 comments:

Sophie Brador said...

Hey Boyz, If I'm ever lost or stolen, I sure want you guys on my side, helping in the search.

xo
SB

Hammer said...

Dear Jake and JH
Thank you very much for caring about Beau and for adding the Operation Bring Beau Home campaign logo to your blog.
Mum is certain Beau is still in Australia. Australia is a vast, huge country. Mum spends a lot of time typing letters, sending emails, trying to get links to Beau's website but few people care about 'missing' animals in Australia. They are the forgotten group.
Hoomans around the world can help to find Beau by visiting his website and watching his YouTube videos coz this will help to make them noticed on the internet. For instance the DWB Operation BBH has doubled Beau's website visitors, but we need many more.
The internet is a way to spread the word about Beau even if you cannot physically find him. Mum has contacted so many dog rescue, dog sites, etc in Australia even to add Beau's website to their Links page and 99% ignore her. There is no help whatsoever to anyone who wants to keep searching for their 'missing' animal. This is why it is so hard to find Beau.
Another thing which will help find Beau is LOVE. Love is the most powerful force in the Universe. Mum is so touched by your kindness and all the other doggies and hamsterriers who have joined Stormy's mission, and this is Love. This loving energy in itself could bring Beau back home.
THANK YOU !!!
Love from Hammer and his mum

Joe Stains said...

anything helps, I think even positive thoughts help!

Asta said...

Jake and Just Harry
I do wish all ouw collective thoughts could bwing him home to his family..you know we'll all do all we can..no one should be sepewated fwom theiw loved ones..I can't even imagine how awful it would be
smoochie kisses
Asta

Simba and Jazzi said...

We all feel for Beau's family. I'd hate to be away from my home.

Simba xx

Daniella said...

Thanks for checking in with me. We've been a bit upset at our place since Friday when Dad had some disappointing job news. So noone has been in much of a blogging mood...but we hope to get to it by the week's end. Well done for helping to find Beau. I have a friend Dalton in my hood and he looks just like Beau.

Ax

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pals, my paws are crossed for the safe return of Beau. J x

Stanley said...

I agree with Sophie, buds. I'd definitely want you on my side if I ever went missing!

Hammer's message helped lend some perspective to all of this. I'm glad I posted after him.

Goober love,
Stanley