Angel Jake at the RBC (Rainbow Broadcasting Corporation)

Angel Jake at the RBC (Rainbow Broadcasting Corporation)

Monday, June 13, 2011

Simple pleasures

One of the things I , Jake, like to do best is help solve the Sunday New York Times Crossword Puzzle. They'd never finish it if I didn't paw a few words. (Grandma (Dogdad's mom) was amazed at my vocabulary! )






Our grandpa (Mom's dad) likes to play the violin...

Our grandma likes to read mysteries. Here she is reading Lee Child's "Killing Floors!"
Dogdad can't help himself, he has to work. (But why on the stairs? We think he got tired of sitting at the computer. )


As for us, a nice chew is kind of fun (and keeps us from barking, especially when he is on the phone). Just Harry likes his on the rug in the foyer.

And I prefer mine under the dining room table -- safe from intruders such as pesky brothers.
Simple pleasures!!!


Wirey woofs,


Jake

PS If anyone sees this box somewhere, please let us know!





Just Harry helped wrap it but wasn't sure where it was going...

12 comments:

Barbara said...

Jake, that's what life is all about...simple pleasures!

Gus said...

I think we might have seen that box! Many kisses to your sissie on her wedding.

gussie

WFT Nobby said...

Hi Jake and JH
So nice to meet your Grandma and Grandpa. I am going to visit mine later this week. (I have been told to be on my 'best behaviour' - whatever that means...)
Oh and I think you have worked it very well, making sure you get given a chew. When Gail is on the phone for work, she just shoves me in the kitchen, out of hearing. Not fair!
Toodle pip!
Bertie,

rottrover said...

What a lovely Sunday you all enjoyed!!

Ina in Alaska said...

Dear Jake perhaps you could come to Anchorage and help me with the Sunday Times Crossword! That is a very fun puzzle BUT I MUST have internet handy!! And I still am unable to complete it!

Enjoy the music and mysteries!! xoxo

Two French Bulldogs said...

simple pleasures are the best!
Benny & Lily

Lorenza said...

Simple pleasures make us happier, right?
I am intrigued by that box!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kari in Alaska said...

sounds like a great way to spend the day!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

Simple pleasures are the best. The Dog Park, a nice cool bowl of water on a hot day.

Essex

The Black and Tans. said...

What a lovely way to spend a Sunday. Your family around you and a jolly good chew to gnaw. Bliss.

Molly, Taffy, Monty and Winnie

Kess And Her Mama said...

Couldn't agree with you more! The simple pleasures in life are often the best things!

Agatha and Archie said...

Hay when did you get glasses? Love A+A