Here are the rules:
Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions. They must be real places, names, things ... nothing made up!
If you can't think of anything, skip it.
You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
So here goes:
We, the Barkalots are Jake and Just Harry, so we shall attack the "J's" And we glimpsed Jackson's answers, so we'll have to go out of our way to find new responses. We're a four "J" family, so there's no recourse!!
1. Famous Singer: Janis Joplin (I, Jake, was bon in Joplin, Missouri)
2. Four letter word: Jack!!! (That's what Mom screams when she gets in trouble!!)
3. Street: Juniper Street (A narrow street in downtown Philadelphia that Mom remembers)
4. Colour: Jatropha (We couldn't find one single color with a J so we substituted a beautiful plant with red flowers. )
5. Gifts/Presents: Jewelry (for Mom).
6. Vehicle: Jaguar (We were looking for a new car for Mom, and she couldn't decide between the Jaguar and the Masarati!!! Hah, more like a Honda in her future...)
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Anything at the Jake's Dog House stores.
8. Boy Name: Jack (The rules say nothing about using Dogdad's name)
9. Girl Name: Joan (Ditto for Mom!!)
10. Movie Title: Joy Luck Club (Mom loves Amy Tan)
11. Drink: Jack and Coke.
12. Occupation: Journalist
13. Celebrity: Jack Nicholson
14. Magazine: Jack and Jill
15. U.S. City: Jacksonville, Florida
16. Pro Sports: Judo (Kind of like humping???)
17. Fruit: Jackfruit (Is there a theme here?)
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: We, Jake and JH, took too long to do our business!!
19. Something You Throw Away: Juice carton
20. Things You Shout: DAWGS!!!! Quiet!!! (Mom again)
21. Cartoon Character: With apologies to Mike Peters, we love Jrimmy (For those who don't read our comics, that's Mother Goose and Grimm)
So, J's can be pretty hard to find, and this sounds more like Mom than we wires. No Peanut Butter (color, it is a color, isn't it??), if my name was Petey; no Bark (magazine) or Baseball (pro sport) or Books and Bones (gifts/presents) if my name was Benjy; no Old chewed up paper (what we throw away) if my name was Ollie; no Sleeping in (reason for being late for work) or Squeaky toys (things in a shop) , or Snoopy (cartoon character) if my name was Stripe. But it is what it is.
Jake (and Just Harry)